The Best Defense Is Based On The Best Preparation
When you face the toughest periods of your life, you need tough allies by your side. When those times involve a criminal charge, or coming under investigation for alleged illegal activity, that means an aggressive, determined defense lawyer you can rely on to put your liberty above everything else. At the Law Offices of Richard Weese, I only practice in one field of the law, criminal defense. It is what I have been doing for more than twenty years, winning awards and more importantly, favorable outcomes on behalf of the clients I represent across Northern California. My track record and client-satisfaction rates back up my commitment, to deliver the best work I can every time, always planning to win, while preparing for absolutely every eventuality that could jeopardize your chances of success.
Skillful Defense And A Trial-Proven Strategy
If you have been arrested, or need confidential legal advice right now, I offer free consultations and a chance to discuss your options. Choose me to represent you and your problem will become my problem too. As an independent attorney, you will be working with me directly, not a paralegal or assistant. I will be the one who listens to your version of events, carefully researches the facts and, using my extensive knowledge of the law and local justice systems, craft a resilient and persuasive case in your defense. This exhaustive pretrial preparation, combined with my experience in the courtroom, has proved to be the right choice for clients in areas of criminal law including:
- Felonies — With penalties of more than a year in jail, the cost of a guilty verdict can be devastating. I will explain your options, negotiate on your behalf and passionately defend your rights,
- Violent crime — Charges and definitions of violent crime can be difficult to prove, but have a huge influence on your case and the severity of penalties involved. As your attorney, I will leave no stone unturned to defend your liberty.
- Drug crime — The laws surrounding illegal substances are some of the most fluid in US legislation. Even in cases of trafficking, in many cases, my counsel could result in reduced charges or even a dismissal.
- Domestic issues — There are always two sides to every story. If you believe you have been unfairly charged, I will ensure your voice is heard and your rights upheld.
- DUI/DWI and traffic violations — Even when the penalty seems minor, my determined legal counsel can reduce the long-term consequences of some misdemeanors with the potential to ruin your life.
Ready To Come To Your Defense Right Now
No amount of information you find online will come close to replacing the counsel of an experienced defense lawyer. When you hire the services of attorney Richard Weese, expect a lot more than outstanding legal counsel. I will be the advocate and friend, who stands by you at this crucial moment of your life. Get started today by calling my Bay Area law offices at 510-316-9944 for a free initial consultation, or send me a message here.